ABOUT NAVITA navita.com.br/en/ Navita is specialized in solutions for Mobile Device Management (MDM), Telecom Expense Management (TEM) and Internet of Things (IoT). The company is recognized by Gartner as a Cool Vendor and the Brazilian leader and most innovating mobility company, according to Frost & Sullivan. Navita, as the global partner of Telefonica, is mentioned in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Manage Mobility Services (MMS). THE PARTNERSHIP The partnership provides Telecom Expenses Management (TEM), Mobile Device Management(MDM), and purchase and logistics management to companies worldwide, provided by Navita to Telefonica B2B customers. This new collaboration will offer Navita´s EMM solutions to Telefonica´s multinational customers and strengthen current EMM capabilities of Telefonica Global and Specialized Mobile Services (SME) in Latin America and Europe. Therefore, Telefonica:
- expands its services portfolio, especially created to support customers and achieve their strategic goals, through a greater control of their telecommunication services;
- increases the mobilization of their processes by means of safe communications; and
- strengthens the commitment to final customers with the use of innovative solutions.
EXPERTISE OVER 4 MILLION COMPANIES IN 170 COUNTRIES ARE ALREADY SERVED BY TELEFONICA. The two companies are already working together in Brazil. Currently, Navita´s services are provided to B2B customers of Telefonica Brazil (Vivo). BENEFITS TO CUSTOMERS Telefonica´s B2B customers will benefit from advanced solutions for Telecom Expenses Management (TEM) such as: expenses consulting, audit services, analysis and dispute of inconsistent invoices, manual invoice loading and a full set of customizable reports. For MDM, this will include the full management of market leading provider’s capacities. COMPANIES’ EXPECTATION “This partnership brings together Navita´s knowledge of EMM market and reinforces the leading position of Telefonica as supplier of EMM solutions, which is essential to support our customers in their digital transformation.” Hugo de los Santos, Director of Global B2B Communication Services at Telefonica Business Solutions. “We are honored to have Telefonica Business Solutions partnering with Navita worldwide. Together we are able to provide Telefonica customers a better mobility management of their companies”. Roberto Dariva, CEO of Navita. RESULTS ACHIEVED
- 4 new multinational customers;
- In addition to Brazil, which was already a channel, the adherence of Movistar Peru and Telefonica Spain which started selling projects in their countries.